UN-ORTHODOX JEW

NEW ADDRESS-UNORTHODOXJEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM ADD"S" TO JEW

Monday, March 07, 2005

My first negative observation

My father had given me the tuition payments to give to the tuition collectors,at the time were all males at this particular yeshiva.

I observed after a period of time,if they were paid by a check,a receipt was given and the check went into a draw.

When cash was given,no receipt was given and the cash went into his shirt pocket.
I was eight years old.

I did not figure it out until years later.

That person is now the executive director of a well known yeshiva racked with financial scandal.

Torah and racketeering should not go together.

Corruption comes in all forms.

Nepotism is corruption,if the people that wind up teaching are incompetent.

Something is very wrong with this picture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HUMOR-EVEN THOUGH MOST OF IT IS TRUE
WHICH YESHIVA IS THIS?

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home